Hardware mold companies need to control the quality of raw material procurement and ensure product production quality and safety. They need to evaluate and select raw material suppliers, strengthen the inspection and acceptance of raw materials before storage, and improve the quality of warehouse management.
1. Strictly control the entry of raw materials into the factory
2. Classification of raw materials and evaluation and selection of suppliers
1. Production raw materials should be managed by classification, highlighting key points
2. Evaluation of raw material suppliers
3. Selection and determination of raw material suppliers
3. Regular analysis of the quality of raw material procurement
4. Strictly control the quality of incoming raw materials
1. Introduction to hardware parts processing enterprises, warehouse environmental management. The shelves and articles in the warehouse should be placed reasonably, the aisles should be unobstructed, the doors and windows should not be damaged, and the “three cleans” (floor, doors and windows, shelves) should be kept free of debris, garbage, and dust.
2. Management of warehousing raw materials. The inventory of raw materials, especially A-type raw materials, should be checked frequently to achieve the “ten nos”, that is, no moisture, no rot, no rust, no mold, no rot, no change, no damage, no freezing, no damage, no decay .
3. Raw material inspection. The raw materials enter the warehouse for acceptance and palletizing. At the same time, maintenance control should be carried out according to the classification of raw materials and maintenance requirements, that is, regular or regular inspections should be carried out to eliminate and deal with hidden dangers in time.
4. Management of raw materials out of warehouse. Hardware parts processing companies should abide by the “first in, first out” principle, and pay special attention to the long storage period, large stockpiles, and difficulty in inspecting raw materials. Such raw materials must be shipped out of the warehouse in time. At the same time, standardize the behavior of the warehouse in and out to avoid damage to the quality of raw materials during the handling process.