According to technological requirements, tools with different parameters are used to process the workpiece. The process of changing the tool as needed during processing is called tool change.
Determination of tool setting point and tool change point:
The tool setting point is the reference point used to determine the position of the workpiece coordinate system in the machine tool coordinate system after the workpiece is aligned and clamped on the machine tool.
Dongguan CNC machining tool setting point can be selected on the workpiece or clamping positioning component, but the tool setting point and the workpiece coordinate point must have an accurate, reasonable and simple position correspondence relationship, which is convenient for calculating the position of the workpiece coordinate point on the machine tool (workpiece The machine coordinate of the coordinate point). The tool setting point is best to coincide with the workpiece coordinate point.
Tool change point: The machining center has a tool magazine and an automatic tool change device, which can automatically change the tool according to the needs of the program. The tool change point should be at a position where there is no collision or interference between the workpiece, fixture, tool, and machine tool during tool change. The tool change point of the machining center is often fixed.
Tool setting method:
Tool setting in the horizontal direction (x, y coordinates):
(1) Dongguan CNC machining lever dial indicator tool setting: the tool setting point is the center of the cylindrical hole;
(2) Tool setting with edge finder: round hole or reference edge
(3) Use the touch-knife or trial cutting method to set the knife.
CNC machining center Z-direction tool setting (z coordinate):
(1) Knife setting on the machine: Z-direction setting tool is used for tool setting.
(2) Tool presetting outside the machine + tool setting on the machine.
(3) Tool setting with an external tool setting instrument: measure the diameter, length, blade shape and angle of the tool.
(4) The problem of tool setting in the multi-station machining of the horizontal machining center of Dongguan CNC machining