Advantages of Hydraulic Press forming technology:
- 1. Reduce quality and save data. For typical parts such as car engine brackets and radiator brackets, hydraulic press hydroforming parts can be reduced by 20% to 40% compared to stamping parts; for hollow stepped shaft parts, the weight can be reduced by 40% to 50%.
- 2. Reduce the number of parts and molds, and reduce Mold costs. Hydraulic forming parts generally only require one set of molds, while most stamping parts require multiple sets of molds. The hydroformed engine bracket parts were cut from 6 to 1, and the radiator bracket parts were cut from 17 to 10.
- 3. The hydraulic press can reduce the amount of welding for subsequent machining and assembly. Take the radiator bracket as an example, the heat dissipation area has been increased by 43%, the solder joints have been reduced from 174 to 20, the process has been reduced from 13 to 6, and the productivity has increased by 66%.
- 4. Hydraulic press improves strength and rigidity, especially fatigue strength. For example, a hydro-formed radiator bracket can increase its rigidity by 39% in the vertical direction and 50% in the horizontal direction.
- 5. Reduce production costs. According to the statistical analysis of the used hydroformed parts, the production cost of hydroformed parts is evenly reduced by 15% to 20% compared with stamping parts, and the cost of hydraulic press molds is reduced by 20% to 30%.
The above content is the advantages of hydraulic molding technology, I hope it can be helpful to everyone. If you want to know more about hydraulic press, please call Dongguan China Machinery Co., Ltd. We will serve you wholeheartedly.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：Advantages of hydraulic molding technology
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks